Brian Hicks is one of Chicago’s premier stand-up comics, headlining comedy clubs and concert venues all across the country. He’s also been the opener for some of the biggest names in comedy. Most recently, he has been frequently touring as the opening act for Michael Carbonaro from TruRV’s “Carbonaro Effect.” With his fresh upbeat style, Brian uses his act as a conduit to explore some of life’s less discussed topics He has the unique ability that combines his quick wit, audience interaction, and clever material, which he delivers seamlessly. Brian has incredible instincts and undeniable talent to make audiences laugh. He’s been a favorite at the Jukebox for over 15 years! Come out for the laughs and take advantage of our August Birthday Special! If you don’t have an August birthday, find someone who does and bring them along. 🙂
AUGUST BIRTHDAY SPECIAL WEEKEND: Everyone with a birthday in the month of August will get in FREE this weekend (with ID) to see Brian Hicks PLUS get $2 off the ticket price of every person in their reservation!
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUGUST BIRTHDAYS
If you have ANY AUGUST birthdays in your group, please use these ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIRTHDAY SPECIAL TICKETS (after you put the tickets in your cart…)
1. Select the “Cash” Payment Option (you will pay in person at the door after we are able to verify the birthdate of the person with the June birthday *they just need to show their ID)
2 Please put the # of AUGUST birthdays you have in your group in the comment box.
- Seating is limited to 50 people.
Please have your ID ready when you arrive to pick up your tickets at the counter. Simply provide your ID to collect your tickets. You do NOT need to print anything off.
- Face Masks/Coverings: Face masks or coverings that cover your mouth and nose will be required for everyone. We ask that you keep your mask on when you are not eating or drinking at your assigned table in the comedy room. This is a public health issue; we ask that you respect our policy to keep everyone safe without challenging our decision. It is our final decision based on the science of this novel disease; we will be enforcing this policy.
- Tables will be separated to help keep social distancing between everyone. We ask that you remain at your table as much as possible. All seating is pre-assigned. When we begin seating in the comedy room you will need to take your tickets to the designated door and provide the staff with the last name on your reservation. They will take you to your seats.
- If you do not feel well, please do not attend the show. Simply contact us by email prior to showtime and we will provide you with a credit for an upcoming show.
*Each showtime has its own ticket option. This page is for the Saturday, August 29th 7:00 pm show VIP Admission tickets. If you were looking to purchase for another showtime, please return to our events page to find the showtime needed.
**VIP tickets are for the 20 seats closest to the stage.
If this show is not sold out, tickets can be purchased online up to one hour before the start of the event. If tickets remain, they will be sold at the door.
All sales are final, tickets are non-refundable.
If your plans change and you are unable to attend the show your reserved for, please let us know. When possible, we will provide a 30-day ticket credit for an upcoming non-special event show for cancellations made 3 or more hours in advance of your showtime by emailing us at email@example.com. If you would like to transfer your tickets to a different name, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .