Calling Greg Hahn “high-energy” is an understatement! Ever since his first appearance in 2007, we’ve been reveling in the hyperactive-hilarity of this one-of-a-kind comic! After dozens of stops on the Bob and Tom “All Star” tour, Greg was one of only 5 comics chosen for their first Comedy Central Special!
He’s also run for president on “Tosh O,” performed on “Late Night with Conan O’Brien” and shows on CBS, ABC, FOX, MTV, and CMT!
He has been described as “absurdly energetic” with an act where there’s “no waiting for the funny, just immediate pandemonium and panic!” Plus, we’ll have a full drum kit on stage again! Greg LOVES drums!
DON’T MISS HIM!
*Each show & time has its own ticket option. This page is for Friday, July 25, 9:15 pm show, General Admission tickets. If you were looking to purchase for another showtime, please return to our events page to find the showtime needed.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- Tickets will be limited to 50 total per show.
- **Please have your ID ready when you arrive to pick up your tickets at the counter. Simply provide your ID to collect your tickets. You do NOT need to print anything off.
- Masks: Face masks or coverings that cover your mouth and nose will be required for everyone. We ask that you keep your mask on when you are not eating or drinking at your assigned table in the comedy room. This is a public health issue; we ask that you respect our policy to keep everyone safe without challenging our decision. It is our final decision based on the science of this novel disease; we will be enforcing this policy.
- Tables will be separated to help keep social distancing between everyone. We ask that you remain at your table as much as possible.
- If you do not feel well, please do not attend the show. Simply contact us by email prior to showtime and we will provide you with a credit for an upcoming show.
If this show is not sold out, tickets can be purchased online up to one hour before the start of the event. Please call (309) 673-5853 to verify availability and purchase tickets within one hour of the start of the show.
All sales are final, tickets are non-refundable.
If your plans change and you are unable to attend the show your reserved for, please let us know. When possible, we will provide a 30-day ticket credit for an upcoming non-special event show for cancellations made 3 or more hours in advance of your showtime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to transfer your tickets to a different name, let us know by calling (309) 673-5853.